The History of Sapentis
Orc Racial Traits
- +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma. Orcs are not as strong as their more common kin, but have a vitality and insight born of their ongoing interactions with the souls they draw power from.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, Orcs have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size
- An orc’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Humanoid(Orc, Incarnum): Incarnum orcs are humanoids with the orc and incarnum subtypes
- Darkvison out to 60 feet.
- Essentia Pool: An Orc’s essentia pool is permanently increased by 1. If he doesn’t have an essentia pool, this trait grants him one with a single point of essentia.
- Orcs gain Shape Soulmeld (any one soulmeld) as a bonus feat at 1st level, gained form the inherited connection with the souls that make up incarnum.
- Martial History: Orcs developed the Tiger Claw martial discipline, and receive a +1 racial bonus to initiator level when in a Tiger Claw stance and a +1 bonus to attack rolls when initiating a Diamond Mind Maneuver.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Orc. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, Undercommon.
- Level Adjustment: +0.